Saturday, May 28, 2022

Back to work on the large triangle!

 I have spent time this week reworking the 
inside row, and today I finished that row, 
and started work on another inside row.

We had a great Tollway Tatters gathering, 
and then we were invited to join another 
online tatting gathering.  I got tatting done 
while in both groups, and some chatting too.
I got to meet new people(to me) in the 2nd 
group.  And I got more tatting completed on 
my triangle.

I am liking it.  
Hope you have had a great Saturday and got your 
tatting in!! :)



4 comments:

muskaan said...

It's taking shape nicely 👌 💛💚💛

Jane McLellan said...

Oh wow, your triangle is looking amazing! Great you were able to join in tatting groups, tat and chat and meet new people.

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done on the tatting the triangle is looking better

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)