Tuesday, May 24, 2022

A Cross

 Our niece(26yrs. old) wanted a Bible and you
really should have a bookmark for it so....
I tatted Mary Konior's Large Cross from Tatting 
with Visual Patterns.
It's in Lizbeth size 40 Ocean Teal Med.  I added 
a tassel of my own making.

Here is a picture of the Bible cover.

And you just have to see the side of the 
pages!!!

She had said purple and teal were her 
favorite colors, so since the Bible is 
purple, the cross had to be teal.  ;)

Have a wonderful week filled with tatting!! :)



4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

The perfect accompaniment to the Bible. Wow, clever how the edges of the pages have been decorated.

muskaan said...

Beautiful tatting, book, and lovely post!!! 💙💜💙💜💙

picotsnkeys said...

A favorite cross pattern of mine! Perfect in teal.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)
Jane, I told her I am jealous, my Bible is plain!! ;)
Your blog is the only one I can't comment on even anonymously. Not sure why though, but I do want you to know that I am reading and watching a enjoying your items!! I love the new water bottle animals!!! :)