Friday, May 7, 2021

Slowly paying full attention!!!!

I am NOT rushing this row!!!  I have gotten 5 repeats 
tatted and am very slowly making my way around!

I have some new "toys" to play with and have made 
a start.  I was inspired by the beautiful tatting from 
Lacy Treasures on facebook:
 https://www.facebook.com/LacyTreasuresTatting
I won't show pictures because I told her since it's 
her design and she has allowed me to tat a similar 
idea that I won't put it online, but go check out her 
beautiful work.  She is from Alaska.
Here are the "toys" I spoke of.  Earrings with rings 
to attach  tatting to and some beads for a project I 
started way back in the hotel and only tatted one.  So, 
there will be new things in my future--hopefully!!!
And, our daughter and I went out yesterday on 
and errand and since my in-laws were not home 
we went and visited Hobby Lobby and the Dollar 
Tree.  Above are the Hobby Lobby purchases all 
were 50% off.  Below are my Dollar Tree purchases 
of course all $1.
I have packs of blank cards to use as thinking of you 
cards to brighten our Sunday seniors' days!!!
I found these new to me Life Saver packs!!  Raspberry, 
Pineapple, and Watermelon!!!
And Precious Moments(I love!!!) cute character 
coloring books!

And, then when we got home I received a DVD I 
have waited a year for the price to come down on!
It was $50 used on Amazon for so long and it came 
down to around $10 and I bought it right away!!
And, our daughter received her package and 
it was 2 "smart" hula hoops.  She is a larger 
girl and needed 2 to make one for her, but it 
left enough for 1 for me.  So, we used these 
odd hula hoops for some fun!!! Mine is in the box 
below that one.  ;)

Well, now that I have bored you with our fun day, 
I hope you have an awesome tatting filled day!!! :)







 

11 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, a lot of goodies! I haven’t started round 16 yet because I know it’ll need concentration and I have rather a lot going on at the moment.

God's Kid said...

Yes Jane, LOTS of goodies!! :D
This is round 13 I am working on. I had started and cut it off after 2 repeats because I realized I had grabbed rounds 1 & 2 directions by accident. At least it was flowers!! ;) And I am giving full attention to this row so I don't mess it up, so slow and steady, and prayerfully correct!! ;)

picotsnkeys said...

Ooooo..... Christmas in May! Well, somewhat. Enjoy Mother's Day this weekend!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :) And we got a little more today!! ;)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Shopping trips can be so rewarding! Are you moving around better? I'm sure any amount of exercise is helpful!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!! :) Yes, I am moving much better! I still have more testing to find out what is still wrong, but I have enjoyed getting out!!! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

The doily is looking beautiful
Lots of goodies hope you had a great day

muskaan said...

Quite a cache to keep you creatively busy for a time 😃😍 Looking forward to your projects .....

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret and muskaan!! :)

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tatting! How happy your table should look! A lot of goodies to play with! Lucky girl!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :)