Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A little more bargain shopping

This first picture is of the items I got while out 
yesterday for another medical test in the "big" city.  ;)
I found these cute mermaid wall decorations on clearance 
at Hobby Lobby(of course, where else??).  They will be 
a birthday gift for our younger granddaughter when she 
comes next weekend for her first official mermaid swim 
with all the mermaids in our daughter's mermaid pod.
Then I found these wonderful cross charms and have a 
project that I hope they will "spice" up with their great 
sparkle!  I needed more gold earring hooks and since they 
were 50% off I got them(oh the crosses were too). Next, 
I have a friend who wondered how big the rings get that 
I use for my suncatchers.  The large one shown here is the 
largest they have at Hobby Lobby and it's 19 inches. I got 
the smaller ones to have on hand for some 6 inch sun-
catchers.
Below shows the rings together for size- 4,5,6,8,10 & 19 
inch rings.  The pen tip points to my 8 inch.
Here is how they look a little more centered.  ;)
Hope you have a wonderful tatting day!!! :)

 

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good buys. They’ll keep you busy for some time!

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)