Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Back to tatting!

I haven't tatted as much lately.  Lots of 
stresses, and I didn't want to tat while 
stressed and mess things up!!!
So, the tatting that I have done has been 
adding a motif at a time to the tablecloth.
I finally got this mermaid suncatcher done!
I am so happy with it.  The design will need 
work cuz' it sags a little in the center, but it's 
ok.  I love how pretty it is in size 40 Lizbeth 
Coral Splash(my friend, Denise's new favorite!)!!
This suncatcher is 6 inches.
I wish the cameras could have captured all the 
beauty while in the sunlight!  The center glows 
as you can see, and the tiny yellow beads show 
up, but the large beads don't show their brilliant 
glow as much as they do in real life!!
Either way, I am pleased with it being another 
original!
Hope the start of your week has gone well, 
and that you are tatting along!! :)



 

8 comments:

West Pine Creations said...

I REALLY, Love this one. Wow!! Love the ocean look to it. Way to go.

Jane McLellan said...

Your mermaid catcher is absolutely gorgeous! Good photo with the hand, it gives an idea of scale. I hope the stresses lessen.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The sun catcher looks fabulous!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

Shami Immanuel said...

The tatted sun catcher looks beautiful.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much!! :)

muskaan said...

Spectacular!!! 💕👌👍

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :)