Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Finished my first Online Tatting Design Class project

I got to show the class tonight, so...I get to show you 
now.
I found this picture and wanted to tat a suncatcher 
with a similar design.  Well....
It ended up becoming a 7 inch doily.
It's tatted in size 3(yes, 3!) Lizbeth Snow White.
It has Ninetta's Treble Tatting in 3 rows-the center, 
the middle, and just before the final row.
There is some ruffling, but I am sure it will settle 
down with I get around to blocking it properly.
For those who don't know about Ninetta's Treble Tatting, 
it mimics crochet, here is a link:
 Below is a close up of the edge with the Treble Tatting 
which is just before the final chains.
Have a great day filled with tatting!!! :)


8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's beautiful, Sue!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful piece of tatting

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)

muskaan said...

👍👍👍

Ninetta said...

That's lovely and it's wonderful that you created your own pattern!

picotsnkeys said...

Fabulous design! I love the colors.

God's Kid said...

Thank you everyone!!! :)
picotsnkeys, the colored one is crochet and it was the inspiration for the white one I designed. ;)