Monday, October 22, 2018

Oct. Tollway Tatters

We started off with a pretty good group.....
 And grew....
 Lots of tatting, chatting and goodies!!
Nancy brought these really neat zipper bags with 
the little bottle of beads, and the snowflake and 
elf charms, and the Ice Drop gems.  And Diane 
had (part of) her collection of decorated bottle caps 
and let us purchase some.  I love the Santas!!! :)
 And we continued to grow!!
There were 11 of us in total!!! :)
And while we were there the ventilation fans quit 
working so they opened the doors and left them open 
and froze us(ok, chilled a LOT!!).
And it started snowing, then lots and lots of snow 
like sheets and the wind was so strong the snow 
was going sideways.
 Last week I thought I would try and tat some of 
my dreamcatcher earrings, but I can no longer 
get my hammered hoop earrings so, I found these 
which are similar, but they have smooth edges and 
I had to guess where to make my picots, and I 
guessed wrong.  Oh well, our daughter calls it an 
autumn spiral.  ;)
 And, yesterday I remembered I needed a cross 
for one of our newest Sunday night seniors.  Her 
favorite color is yellow and so I tatted this cross 
for her in Lizbeth size 40 Pineapple Parfait. 
The pattern is Christina from Tatted Bookmarks 
- cross-shaped by Lene Bjorn.
I now have a pink cross needed for another 
senior so I will work on that this week, while 
trying to "build" up my stock for the next 
Craft Show.
Have an awesomely wonderful day, and 
I hope you get your tatting in too!! :)



7 comments:

muskaan said...

Cool !!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful to get so many tatters together! You’re kept busy, great that your tatting is in such high demand.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Saturday was wonderful! I really didn't mind the chill, but I'm glad we didn't stay any longer than we did. I'm really glad the snow wasn't sticking!

God's Kid said...

Diane, I survived it, but I had to get out of that cold when I did. My hands were so cold they hurt and Richard put the heat on high in the vehicle until I warmed up enough. I had an awesome time though and it was so nice to sit by someone different and get to know them too!! :)

Ninetta said...

Wonderful group!

God's Kid said...

Yes it was Ninetta!! :)