Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tatting(me) and fishing(him)....

Ok, so....I am working on tatting another angel 
while out with hubby fishing.  This one is tatted 
in size 40 Lizbeth Blue Ice.
 I finished it at the first fishing spot and compared 
it here to the size 80 Lizbeth Summer Fun.
 And here was our first fishing view.  First I was 
told it was a lake, then later I was told it was a river, 
but....it looked like a lake to me, and there were 
tons of boats and jet skis out today!!!
 The greenery on the left in the picture above was a 
small area and so I went on the left side of it and 
took the picture below.  Let me say, I wish I could 
have taken a picture of the whole 180 degree scene 
it was beautiful!!!  :)
I have tatted since I got home and have over half 
way around one of the twin doilies round 16 done.
Have a wonderfully blessed Sunday and happy tatting!!

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful spot to be tatting in!

muskaan said...

Beautiful images of merging passions - tatting n fishing :-)

Lavinia said...

Such pretty angels! Although I think they both look bluer than normal due to the tint of the photo.
That looks like a very peaceful place to tat (and fish).

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)
Lavi, they do look bluer. I took the picture in our vehicle and the lighting wasn't the best.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful spot to tat in, the angels looks gorgeous

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)