Thursday, June 14, 2018

Yes, I have been tatting.

I am still working on the twin Cathedral 
Doilies, and my Cathedral Doily, as well 
as 3 Cathedral Angels.
The top left Rainbow Taffy Cathedral 
Doily has row 12 done, the top right 
has row 11 done, the little tatted piece
on the right side is the start to the first 
angel's wings, and my Cathedral Doily 
is on row 24.
Remember, these are Elaine P. Gan's 
designs.
It's all a bit slow lately, but I continue 
tatting onward!!
Have a wonderful day, hopefully filled 
with tatting!!! :)

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’re doing well on your big tatting tasks.

Margarets designer cards said...

They are looking gorgeous, beautiful colours

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I live these colors and I love to have many projects going at the same time too😃

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much!!! :)

muskaan said...

They are all growing !!! Healthy and happy :-D

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)