Monday, June 26, 2017

Green Ice Drop earrings

My friend, Jenny, asked if Ice Drops could be made 
into earrings and I had to explain that the regular 
ones would be too heavy, so I found these glass 
beads(which are not see-through) and have been 
using them to make Ice Drop earrings.
She wanted green ones, so I had to pull out my 
favorite green thread Yarnplayer's Celery size 40,
 and I tatted these today.  the beads are loose inside, 
but not too bad.  First picture shows both frontward.
 Next picture shows first one frontward, second one 
backward.
Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!  :)
Happy Tatting!!!! :)

10 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Those are beautiful earrings! I'm sure your friend will enjoy them.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!! :) She will! She already had me make her green dreamcatcher earrings, and she also has a pair of blue bead earrings too. I am beginning to wonder if I am her earring supply person. ;)

Madtatter80 said...

The beads are lighter and beautiful too, you did another fantastic job, no stopping you😊🌸🌿🌸

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!! :)

muskaan said...

Another set of beautiful earrings :-))))

Jane McLellan said...

Ah, yes, weight is important for earrings These are lovely!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful earrings

Ninetta said...

Beautiful earrings in green!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!! :)