Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Elaine P. Gan Angel

I test tatted an angel for Elaine P. Gan.
The pattern was fine, but I messed up and forgot 
to tat the halo, but I think it's a wonderful angel 
anyway!!!  :)  
It's tatted in size 3 white with an iridescent 
thread in it, and it's almost 3 inches tall.
Hopefully the next one will have the halo-note 
to self, DO NOT CUT THREADS until the 
halo is done!!!  :)
Happy Tatting!!!  :)
Adding to this post:
I re-tatted the angel and it has it's halo now!! :)
Both are great I think!!  :)
Have a wonderful night and happy tatting!!! :)

6 comments:

muskaan said...

Simple & cute !

God's Kid said...

Yes it is, and it's quick to tat also!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Cute! I think she'd look really nice in Blue Ice!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!!! :) Great idea!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Sweet angels.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)