Monday, April 17, 2017

Another cross for another senior

Well, we gained some new seniors as well as 
some have moved on from our Sunday night 
group, so I continue blessing each person 
who joins us with a tatted cross!  
This lady is 92-awesome! 
This one is Elaine P. Gan's My Portion Cross 
which is one of my most favorite designs! 
I have tatted it 3 times before and now 
for the first time in blues and I love it!!!
You can purchase the pattern in a book of 
That link has all her patterns and books, but 
I will let you know this is from book # 4.
It's tatted in size 40 Blue Ridge HDT from 
Tat-ilicious(I wish she was still tatting 
and dying threads!).  :)
I hope everyone had a very blessed Easter!!!
Ours was blessed with our 2 Sunday groups 
getting together and spending time in the presence 
of our risen Lord!!  :)
Happy Tatting everyone!!  :)

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

A wonderful way to welcome a new member!

Madtatter80 said...

This has nice shape and pretty color hope you had a wonderful Easter hugs from Carollyn 💟😄💟

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely cross, l like that pattern, a very different cross pattern

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful cross, and I love the color!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)
Diane, I knew it would be one of your favorites too!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Lovely work! I enjoy all generations. Kids keep me young, seniors keep me mobile. Enjoy!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)