Friday, July 1, 2016

Row 12 Completed!!

I have worked on this as often as possible, but
after missing a week while our granddaughters
were here, I am having trouble keeping up.  And,
life just doesn't seem to give me a break!!!
I still have plenty of ruffling in my doily, but
This row seemed to calm quite a bit.  I love it!!!
Again, I am tatting it in size 80 
Lizbeth Snow White and Summer Fun.
I am going to try and work some more on my red
Christmas wreath bow edging tonight, but as
for tatting the next 2 days....probably a dream.
Oh well, have a wonderful weekend and I hope
you have some tatting time!!!  :)

9 comments:

muskaan said...

The ruffling does settle down after this round . And you won't have much catching up to do, since Renulek is planning on finishing the doily soon:-)
Enjoy your weekend, with or without tatting !

Jane McLellan said...

The pattern will still be there, even if you don't keep up. It's looking fabulous!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)
Jane, I appreciate the reminder. I was just hoping this year to start and keep up with Renulek since I tatted one other after she had completed it! Just a challenge for me. :)
muskaan, thank you for letting me know!! :) I love this doily!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Well it's summer and I too have yet to tat the latest round and the only tatting breaks I get is to go on a long car trip and there is none scheduled for this week end so I hear ya :)
this is beautiful though :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!!! :) I am sure we will both end up with wonderful doilies though, because her designs are gorgeous!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Looking lovely a tatting break often helps to keep our minds fixed on it when we return
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)

Ninetta said...

My version has the ruffling, too, I'm glad that it is not only my tatting. I'm at round 10, thank you to share the good news that this will disappear in round 13... What a beautiful doily!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :) I thought it was my tatting too!! :)