Friday, July 15, 2011

2011: 25 Motif Challenge- Motif #18

Well...I have gotten some tatting done worth showing. I really love this Cross Bookmark from Traditional Tatting Patterns Edited by Rita Weiss. It's tatted in size 40 Celery HDT from YarnPlayer, and size 50 Fushia from LadyShuttlemaker. These colors are so gorgeous together and I love this cross so much I am keeping it for me. :)


Here it is with a black background to show off the colors a bit more. *Oh, the only thing I didn't do was the tassel and cord in the pattern.





3 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

The colors just 'pop' on the black background! Beautiful threads!

This is a lovely pattern, and it appears there are many individual motifs - with no split rings! You did a nice job!

CrazyKwilter said...

very pretty!

Gina said...

The black really makes the colors and design stand out. Lovely!