Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Wow!!! I am still tatting and still inspired!!!

After little sleep due to a mouse invasion(it's been 
happening for a few weeks now-exterminator coming 
tomorrow!!!!!!) and a doctor's appointment, I came 
home and just sat and searched aimlessly online.  I was 
looking at tatting, but saw a picture of a beaded snow-
flake and was inspired to recreate it in tatting.
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Snow White with tiny 
blue beads.
Picture below is the inspiration.
It's the size of my pointer finger tip.
And the size of an American penny.
I need to buy more tiny blue beads, because these 
are almost out, but this brand 
is no longer so I have to find new ones.
Hope you have a wonderful time tatting!!! :)

 

8 comments:

West Pine Creations said...

very pretty. reminds me of my snowflake pattern.

muskaan said...

So cute 💙💙💙

Jane McLellan said...

Good for you! Lo o o ve your tiny beaded snowflake.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

West Pine Creations said...

Fabulous idea...keep it up.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)

Bernice said...

Lovely flakes

God's Kid said...

Thank you Bernice!! :)