Thursday, December 17, 2020

Frosty the Snowman Pop Top Ice Drop!!!

I saw a set of 4 Frosty image bottle caps on Etsy and 
fell in love with how awesome they looked.  They 
are a good price at 4 for $3.  I was able to order 4 sets. 
And today while having to have my leg up I worked 
on the first one.  I love it!!!
Size 40 Lizbeth thread.  I would give the number 
since it came in a specialty pack with no names on 
the threads, but it's a walk to get it so, just know it's 
a beautiful light blue!!  ;)
I have to do 3 more to have the set done, but that 
will take some time.
Have a wonderful tatting filled day!! :)

 

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, that's lovely! Keep that leg up and keep tatting.

picotsnkeys said...

That looks fun! I'm glad you're giving yourself permission to enjoy creating fun things.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

That is a beautiful pop top ice drop Love the bottle top

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :)