Saturday, December 12, 2020

Loving this "tatting before Christmas" spree!!!

I tatted another tiny snowflake, this time in size 20 
Lizbeth Snow White with gold seed beads, also 
another with blue beads(size 40) and there are only
2 blue beads left-I knew I might not have enough.
And, I have already tatted a 2nd size 20 with gold 
 seed beads.
I have been enjoying tatting the button tatted ornaments 
in the facebook group, with all Diane's wonderful 
patterns and a few others. The one below is from 
Renata(Renulek).  I love the design and decided I 
wanted an angel in the center, so I tatted it and on 
last ring I tried to slide all the angel beads on the 
thread, but ended up with such a mess, that I took 
it out and pulled a separate piece of thread through 
the angel beads and tied it around the core thread 
and tatted the rest of the ring and sews the separate 
thread ends into the ring.
I love it!!! :)
I hope you are having a great weekend with tatting!!!  :)

 

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful Christmas tatting!

Margarets designer cards said...

Your small beaded are beautiful and I love the larger one with the angel is excisiftive

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your tatting is always beautiful! You tempt me to look for beads!

West Pine Creations said...

Beautiful snow flakes.

Cassandra R. said...

Oh I love it with the angel in the center!! That is so pretty.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :) Your comments just made my day better!! ;)