Saturday, December 5, 2020

A doodad Starflake and Tatted Button Ornaments

I have been tatting for me lately(other than Diane's 
temptation of button ornaments-I love her designs!). 
I came across my "snowflake" doodads and decided 
to try and design a new and larger snowflake than the 
ones I did back when doodads were popular.  Well, 
It's larger and I love how the star shape matches the 
star design in the center of the doodad!!!  :)
I am calling it a Starflake since it's more of a star 
than a snowflake.  ;)
Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Blue Ice.

I tatted Diane's Button Ornament Base #1.
If you don't know about the facebook group for 
Tatted Button Ornaments you should check it out!
There are so many patterns being shared!!
I also just finished tatting Diane's Dec. 2 Tatted 
Button Ornament.
And Diane's Dec. 3 Tatted Button Ornament.
Hope you are all having a wonderful tatting filled 
Saturday!!! :)

 

4 comments:

West Pine Creations said...

Beautiful doodad design

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, your doodad starflake is lovely. I like the cheery button ornaments too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)