Thursday, December 3, 2020

Glutton for Punishment

Yes, that is kind of what I have named this Pop Top 
Ice Drop.  :)
Round and Round we go is another good name!!!
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Lime Green Med.
My own design.  I love the look, just wish each row of 
my chains were all even.  I made them to gradually 
go down a size to give a slight swirl effect.  The 
chains on the left side show best what I was hoping 
for.
Have a great tatting day and don't miss the post 
before this.  ;)


 

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

When I saw this on Facebook I laughed at the name, but you have a great design that came out of just playing with the chains. Looks lovely

Jane McLellan said...

Sumptuous is the word that comes to mind.

Phyllis said...

I can see the swirl. Very interesting effect. Love it!

Lavinia said...

Oh, i see the swirl, it is really pretty! But those are a lot of chains, i can understand the punishment nickname :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)