Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tatting is about all I can do....

for awhile.  I am now equipped with 
hardware(crutches).  Bloodclots in Feb. 
and again 3 weeks after 6 months of treat-
ment a 2nd set of bloodclots in Sept. and 
then Sunday night I step into the shower 
and go for a "trip"(the rubber mat didn't 
stick to the floor and I slid right away). 
We thought I had a broken leg, but thank-
fully nothing is broken, but everything 
hurts!!  ;)  Oh well, what can you do when 
you can't do anything??
You tat(if you can)!!  ;)
I tatted this cross for a dear sweet lady 
who made a special facebook banner for 
me.  I can't wait to send it to her!!
It's in size 40 Lizbeth Butterfly Breeze.
I will have to get details later cuz' I only 
remember it's from Lene Bjorn's Tatted 
Bookmarks~Cross Shaped.
And this doily was going to be a Christmas present 
for my hubby, but I don't have time to get it done so, 
he gets to watch me tat it to the finish.  I will get 
pattern details later(can you tell it's hard to get around?)
I am using Lizbeth size 10 Christmas Red, Christmas 
Green, Snow White, and Christmas Delight

Well, hopefully there will be lots more tatting while 
I heal!!
Have a wonderful tatting filled day!!! :)

 

12 comments:

picotsnkeys said...

Oh my!!! Heal quickly and recover fast! Prayers on the way to you.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much picotsnkeys!!! :) I am surviving! ;)

muskaan said...

I hope the pain subsides and you get well soon and are back on two feet 😉 I love your doily conceptualisation! Nice colourway for the cross. ((((Hugs))))

Ninetta said...

Dear Sue, my wishes that all this is just temporary, take care of yourself and each day will be better than the one before. Happy tatting.

Lelia said...

W O W !!! so sorry to read of your medical challenges - I do hope your physicians will come up with a good plan of care for you. Be well!

Your tatting is beautiful. colorful and delightful!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, no! Falling in the tub is one of my biggest fears. It looks so hard! Take care of yourself my friend, and enjoy your tatting time!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :) Christmas is just around the corner and I am so looking forward to it!!! :)

SWtrompeter said...

SO sorry to hear of your blood clots and your accident in the shower. Glad you didn't break your leg. I'll pray for you. Your tatting is gorgeous. I'm sure everyone who gets one of your tatted pieces will be delighted. Sending you wishes for fast, complete recovery and quick relief from pain. Crutches are annoying when you have to be on them, but helpful for getting around. Also glad you have plenty of thread, shuttles, and beads nearby so you can tat while you are recovering.
StephanieW

West Pine Creations said...

beautiful tatting. I'll keep you in my prayers.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

Lavinia said...

Oh, i really hope you get well soon! It's nice that you have tatting to cheer you up and keep you busy :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lavi!! :)