Monday, December 28, 2020

Pop Top Ice Drop # 2

I had an idea, tried it, and after the first 2 repeats 
thought I wouldn't like it and almost cut it off, but 
I decided to continue and see and I like it!!  ;)
Size 40 Lizbeth (I still don't have the color and it's 
still rough to get around 2 weeks after my fall).
Our daughter gave me a beautiful cross necklace 
for Christmas and since I had to sit so much, I 
thought I could "draw" a design of it for possible 
tatting.  We shall see if I get around to actually 
trying to tat it.  ;)
I am also working on the Christmas doily, 
but it's more of an I choose to ignore project 
because before Christmas I spent hours un-tatting 
approx. 6-8 inches.  So glad it's in size 10!!!
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to 
tat something!!  ;)

 

10 comments:

muskaan said...

Happy you decided to continue... beautiful! The cross would look just as beautiful in tatting 💙

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, love, love, love your pop top! How clever of your daughter to find a cross that looks so much like tatting.

Elżusia said...

Piękna gwiazdka z bałwankiem i krzyżyk.
Życzę dużo zdrowia na Nowy Rok 2021

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

I love the pop top and the cross! You're a lucky gal! Hope you're making progress on healing and the doily.

SWtrompeter said...

The snowman ice drop is so cute! How thoughtful of your daughter to give you such a pretty filigree cross that resembles tatting. I'm sure you can draw a design that resembles your necklace. With big beads in the center of some of the rings, and smaller beads in ;strategic' locations, it will be beautiful. Will keep praying for your recovery. It must be frustrating, with it being so painful and difficult to get around.
StephanieW

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The pop top is beautiful! I love the cross your daughter gave you.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so much!!! :)
SWtrompeter, yes, it is frustrating!! I just got back from another doctor appointment hoping to get some pain relief and answers of why it's over 2 weeks since the fall and I still hurt a LOT!!!, but instead I just get to go for another ultrasound. I will survive. ;)
Diane, I knew you would love the blue too!! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous pop top ice drop,
Glad you managed to re do your cross

I wish you and your family a very happy safe healthy new year

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :) Have a happy, safe and healthy new year too!!