Monday, November 16, 2020

I got another "confetti" ornament done

For some reason when I tat these it feels like it 
takes forever to reach the end of the tatting.
This one is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Angels Love.
With a larger "confetti" disc.
Here it is on the tree.
Here it is on my hand so you can see the size.
Here it hangs next to the small one.
Here is one of the first I tatted years back.
And here is another of my firsts.
This shows I must have used size 20 thread for the 
firsts, and I somehow used a different stitch count 
for the chains because today's has longer chains.

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying time 
getting ready for the coming holidays!!
Have a great tatting filled day!!! :)

 

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

It’s because you think of it as a quick tat, and quick is never as fast as you think it’ll be! Worth the time taken, for sure.

God's Kid said...

That is true Jane!! :) I think it should just be quick and done, but it seems as though I just keep tatting, and tatting, and tatting. ;)
Thank you very much!! :)

muskaan said...

Wise words from Jane! Slow, quick, or unending .... I think they all turned out pretty!!! Enjoy the journey :-)))

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)