Monday, July 27, 2020

A little progress on the Harmony Doily and new threads

The colors are really hard to get a good picture of.
On my jeans you can see the dark purple a lot better.
 On my hand the HDT shows better.
In person they look great together!!  ;)
 I got a chance to get in on Handy Hands Christmas 
in July in the last week and was able to order my 
preferred size 40 thread.  I picked several colors 
am happy!!  I even received a free pen.  ;)
Oh, all the temptation of new colors!!!!!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your 
week and finding some tatting time!!!
Have a great week!!  :)

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh yes, such colours are hard to resist! Your tat along is looking wonderful.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm trying to resist shopping, but I fear I may cave after seeing your beautiful colors!

Vera said...

Gyönyörű!Szép a szine is!

God's Kid said...

Diane, I knew I shouldn't, but I just had to this time. ;) Catch the sale though, then it's a bit more worth it!! ;)
Vera, thank you!!! :)