Saturday, July 4, 2020

A bracelet and earrings

I test tatted another choker for Elaine P. Gan, but I 
liked the design and decided I wanted mine to be 
a bracelet.  ;)
 And, our daughter has a friend visiting and she 
bought a pair of my Ice Drop earrings, and a pair 
of Small Maple Leaf earrings, and then requested 
a pair of the Small Maple Leaf earrings tatted in 
Yarnplayer's Snowflake HDT, so I got busy today 
and here they are!!!  :)

I hope you are having a tatting filled day!!!
I am off to test tat a necklace next!  ;)

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Between orders and test tatting, you’re keeping busy! I like them both.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :) Yes, I am keeping busy and enjoying the tatting!!

muskaan said...

I agree with Jane. Lovely pieces, as usual 👍💕

Margarets designer cards said...

I dont think your shuttles ever stop, beautiful pattern and bracelet
Gorgeous earrings love the colour

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
Margaret, they do stop and sometimes for long periods, but when they get on a roll they can be quite productive. ;)

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tatting!

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)