Monday, August 5, 2019

A necklace pendant

I found this beautiful pendant and it 
called for some tatting.  My photo isn't 
good, but it does look good in person.
I used size 40 Lizbeth Falling Leaves 
and tiny black beads.
The pendant is a very thin metal.
 Below it's on my fingers to show size.
I will add a chain when possible.
Oh, the cross is lost.  I went to give it to the lady 
and she wasn't here so I tucked it into the zippered 
part of my purse and somehow it disappeared.  I 
guess that means I need to tat another one.
Good news, they are excavating the land we bought 
and the mobile home is being built, and there was 
other land to sell and it's already on the market and 
getting phone calls.  I am seeing a miracle happen!
Will keep you posted.
Have an awesome tatting day!!! :)

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That works really well, well done. So glad to hear you are making progress now, hope you’ll soon be able to move out of the hotel and into your own place.

muskaan said...

Awesome news and beautiful pendant !!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very, very much!!! :) A friend went and took pictures of the land last night and it looks like all the trees are gone already.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful pendant
Good luck with the land, hope it all systems go now

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)
I will keep everyone posted. Got to see the land personally today and wow!!! They sure cleared it fast!!

Madtatter80 said...

Your pendant is absolutely beautiful I love everything about it you did just right with it and I wonder will you keep this one? Also maybe someday there will be a fun story about who finds your missing cross. 💕

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much Madtatter80!!!! :)
I had thought about another round on the pendant, but our daughter(29yr. old) loved it just the way it is. No, it's not for her nor myself. I am planning on adding it to my stock for the craft shows I have entered for Nov. & Dec. It helps keep my mind off our living situation. ;)
I did tat another cross and just gave it to the lady today who loved it so much she hugged me and said it was going right into her Bible.
And, I would love to hear the story about that missing cross!! ;)

Madtatter80 said...

time will tell us eventually and it will be a good one :)