Monday, January 7, 2019

Ok.....back to tatting work!!!!

Just like you, I have lots of "life" things to do like 
the (bad word) housework.  I also have lots of study 
to do since I teach the Bible year round on Sunday 
nights to a wonderful group of seniors, and spring 
through fall outdoors to a wonderful group of 
various ages from kids to seniors.
Well....last year I started test tatting Elaine P. Gan's 
Cathedral Doily(the large one on the bottom), and 
one of our seniors asked if I would tat 2 in Lizbeth 
Rainbow Taffy for her to give to her daughter.
I have posted progression of them up until I ended 
where they are now to work on craft show stock.
Well...crafts shows and holidays are done so....
BACK TO TATTING WORK!!!
Here is where I am with all 3 today.  Just about 4 
or 5 more rows to completion on the large doily, 
and the other 2 are only at the half way mark.
Hope you are having a wonderful start to your 
New Tatting Year!!!! :)

10 comments:

LibraryLady said...

All are so pretty! You're brave to make them all at the same time!

~Heidi

Madtatter80 said...

I forgot how delacate they were how long till the craft show

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)
Library Lady, I didn't set out to tat them all at the same time, it just happened. ;)

Jane McLellan said...

Life does interfere with tatting time, doesn't it? It's quite a task to tat all of these at once, you're doing a terrific job. Luckily they're all so pretty that there's that incentive to get on with them.

muskaan said...

You accomplish so many activities!!! Looking forward to your progress on these lovely doilies :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much muskaan!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Theee beautiful dories coming on,
I know the feeling going back to normal tatting

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Margaret!! :)

Ninetta said...

Sorry I missed reading this, and also saying you happy new year, great job with your doilies!

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Ninetta!!! :)