Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A Start.....

I have a senior who loves the Cathedral Doily I 
am test tatting(and only on row 23 of 33).  She 
wants 2 in Lizbeth Rainbow Taffy(size 40) before 
Christmas.  Well, I have made a start and have the 
first 7 rows of the first doily done.
 Our daughter was out of state for 2 weeks and came 
home bearing gifts(not for dad, but for mom!).
I love Tigger and my collection is growing,
and this adorable multicolored monkey will add 
to my ever growing stuffed animal collection.
 I just have to show those fabulous sparkly purple 
eyes and ears!!! :)
Have a fabulous day!!!
Happy Tatting!

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That’s a lot of tatting ahead. Good start.

Ninetta said...

lovely doily!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

You must deeply care for this person who wants 2 doilies even if they are paying you 💜😃💜 very pretty color choice also love those big eye critters and tiger too!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!!! :) Yes, I do care for this lady. She is one of our Sunday night seniors and very precious to me!! She chose the Rainbow Taffy.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The doily is going to be beautiful! Rainbow Taffy seems to be the perfect choice. Do you ever get tatting inspiration from the colors of your stuffed animals?

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!!! :)
I haven't gotten inspiration from the colors of the stuffed animals, but if I did I would probably be in trouble because I have tons of stuffed animals!! ;) Oh man, now you have me thinking. Nope, not going to think!! :)

muskaan said...

It's already looking lovely! Cute stuffed animals :-)
Made me happy just to see these cheerful pics in this post:-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :) I try to keep it all about tatting, but once in awhile at the end I share something.