Monday, January 16, 2017

2017 25 Motif Challenge # 4

This is Winter Rose Snowflake by Elaine P. Gan.
It's another test tat.
Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Tropical Punch.
Needs blocking, but it's my favorite!!
I had to use a different color than the last 2 
due to our daughter teasing me that I was 
tatting "yellow" snow.  Crazy kid.
Well, this would be # 5, but I forgot to scan 
the cross I finished Sunday(I don't have the 
computer on Sundays so I forgot).  It was 
tatted for a sweet new addition to our Sunday 
night senior group.  She isn't doing well- she 
has cancer and I just wanted her to know she 
is loved.  She was so surprised and said she 
loves it.  I am pleased!  :)
Have a wonderful tatting time!!!  :)

11 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

It's very pretty.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do love Tropical Punch, and it makes a lovely snowflake.

Michelle said...

Very, very pretty!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I am glad your friend loved it and the yellow snow flake reminded me of snow with golden sun set reflecting 😄🌹💟 kids are silly and goofy lol

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!!! :) I used the yellow(Pineapple Parfait) to brighten things up for me, but it was quite funny when our daughter said that! :)

Gwen said...

Your motifs are looking pretty. Glad you have a way to help with the stress. God bless.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Gwen!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Very very pretty, one of my favourite threads. Lovely pattern

muskaan said...

lovely flower within the flake ! beautiful arches on the chains. well done !

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much!! :)