Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Doily update and tiny bookmark

 Spring doily coming along at a snail's pace, but still moving.
I needed to empty shuttles to be able to fill 2 orders.
I have a friend who needs a cross, and another who 
just asked if I would sell her a pair of my dreamcatcher 
earrings, so, I have to get busy and make a cross, 
and the earrings!!!
The spiral below ended up being a tiny bookmark.
Which looks like this(cuz' it is this!!).  :)
My pattern tatted in size 40 HDT Rainbow Bright 
from Tatskool(if I remember correctly!).
Happy tatting!!!  :)

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your doily is so beautiful! I'm sure you will treasure it for years to come.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :) I can't wait to see it finished!! :)

Michelle said...

Your doily looks fantastic and I'm completely enchanted by that bookmark!

Madtatter80 said...

Wow everything look great and moving along well :)

muskaan said...

Spirited bookmark :-)))
Enjoy every stitch of your doily ... it is lovely

Bernice said...

The doily is coming along nicely and pretty bookmark with the charm on the end.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)