Saturday, July 12, 2014

A second Butterfly Carousel test tat

This is a second test tat of the Butterfly Carousel from Elaine P. Gan from Test Tatters on Facebook.
I was hoping to get it fully correct this time, but made the same small mistake!!  I NEED to pay more attention when near or at the end of things!!!!
This is tatted in size 40 Queen Anthias from Tat-ilicious and variegated greens from her too.
I totally love this piece(even with my mistake!!!).
I made one small change in the pattern and made the small single ring next to the outer butterflies an SCMR so that it looks like leaves next to the butterflies.  :)

9 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

That is beautiful and I love the colours well done
Margaret

Fox said...

Really sweet patten. Love the thread with it.

Jane McLellan said...

Such lovely colours! That's beautiful. You may know where the mistake is, but I don't.

Madtatter80 said...

Oh I love her pattern? how do we obtain it?(I don't do facebook) This is so beautiful and airy looking it say's summertime. You did a wonderful job can't see any mistakes:)

Umintsuru said...

That is so pretty and colorful!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You've chosen the perfect color for this cheerful piece!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much everyone!!!! :)
Madtatter80, I had someone else ask who also doesn't do Facebook and all I can say is that Elaine is putting together an 3-book and when she does I will try to post about it on my blog.

Tally Tatty said...

Sweet pattern in nature colors. I love it!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Tally Tatty!!! :)