Thursday, July 17, 2014

2014 25 Motif Challenge # 23

Here is the Katrine Cross from Tatted Bookmarks  - cross-shaped by Lene Bjorn.
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Rainbow Splash.  It's for another senior in our Sunday night group.
I think this is the last cross I have to tat for now, but no promises.  
Also, you may notice that I am not big on tatting tassels-it's just me.  :)
Oh, I have been working on the Spring Doily yet.  I have most of round 7 done.  
I have also been working once in awhile on that very long beaded garland too, but not making tons of progress with so many other things to be busy with.  Have a blessed day!!!  :)

12 comments:

Michelle said...

This is wonderful! I must get this book!

God's Kid said...

Yes Michelle, you should get it cuz' it's wonderful!!! :)

Fox said...

Happy thread!

Ninetta said...

I like this very much! Previous crosses are lovely too. Hugs, Ninetta

Jane McLellan said...

That's lovely! I like the bright thread and the pattern, and they work so well together. The cross will brighten any day.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm going to have to pull out my book and look at that pattern again. It's simple, but so pretty in that thread!

God's Kid said...

You should Diane!! :) I actually think it's a bit of a challenge for me to tat, but I am going to tat more since I love it!!! :) I was looking for a pattern that would show up well with the "rainbow" mixture and this was it!!! :)

Jenn said...

Lovely motif :). How wonderful that you're nearly done with your Challenge :).

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jenn!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

very nice shape and tatting, I have been busy and have not been blogging as much I hope to be back to normal soon!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!!! :)