My daughter loves the look of Indian dreamcatchers and wanted some earrings that were like them.
I set about to make her a pair for Christmas thinking it would be easy enough. Well, I got the first one done and thought it was awesome, but when I started the second one I realized I made a big mistake...Notice the one on the right(the first one done) looks ok, but it's really not. When I covered the ring on the second(the one on the left) I realized that on the first I used size 40 Rainbow-licious from Jess, and mistakenly used size 100 Rainbow Bright from Tatskool in the center, which I used on the outside of the second. So....I put it aside and left it quite frustrated by such a mistake.
Well, this week I decided to start over since my daughter found out about the project after the holiday and said she would like them bigger. So, here are the finished ones(sorry the picture isn't very clear). They are both done in size 100 Rainbow Bright HDT from Tatskool. I think she will like them.