Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peacock Blues Suncatcher

I know it seems as though I am stuck on suncatchers, but they are in demand. My mother-in-law has one of my Tat-ilicious pink/purple/blue suncatchers and has decided she NEEDS 2 more because she has it on her lampshade and she says it beautifies it and looks so "purty" at night when the lamp is on. So...since her favorite color is blue and she saw this thread and loved it she gets this Lizbeth size 40 Peacock Blues suncatcher. And I made one in Lizbeth size 20 Caribbean, but it's just barely too large for the bracelet so I used fabric stiffener on it and am hoping that it will hold it's own shape and can be used for the 2nd "needed" suncatcher(will post after it dries). :)
This is Sue Hanson's Val's Suncatcher:  http://freespace.virgin.net/bo.hanson/Tatting/CrystalRing/CrystalsRing.html

1 comment:

Lelia said...

I gave you a Liebster Award.

Have a great week-end!!!