Monday, March 22, 2021

Some updates

Here is what I worked on this weekend.
I tatted a "chain" for the mermaid pendant and
added beads to imitate bubbles.
I did a zig zag chain(3 first half stitches
and then 3 second half stitches) and I
added some beads our daughter got
that resemble bubble and match the
thread perfectly.
My Christmas doily has about 5 hours more work on this
round. I timed myself tatting one section up and it
takes me a 1/2 hour and then another 1/2 hour down,
so that is how I have estimated my hours to finish this
round. ;)
My Spring doily continues to grow one week at a time.
I also tatted another round on my rainbow suncatcher. Only 2 rows of red left to tat with a total of 288 beads
in just those 2 finishing rows(I already have them
strung and ready to tat!!) ;)
I hope you have a tatting filled week and lots
of joy!!! :)



 

10 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Love the mermaid chain with its bubbles! Lot of tatting ahead too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)

muskaan said...

So many projects on the go! Good to have variety and love the bubbles!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

You're going around in circles!! Very pretty circles! Can't wait to see the finish of the rainbow suncatcher.

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)
Yes, lots of circles! This is the 4th rainbow suncatcher I have tatted and not one is mine.....yet! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

I saw these on Facebook, I love the mermaid pendant and your doilies are looking lovely

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :)

Bernice said...

Great work, I love seeing all your projects, it inspires me to do more. Lovely tatting.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Bernice!!! :) That is how I feel when I see others work! ;)