Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday tatting!! :)

Round 7 of Renulek's Spring Doily done and I am 
prepared for round 8 and ready to start it.
Our mermaid daughter is creating lots of mermaid 
items and this cute piece wasn't her favorite due to 
a few flaws, but I told her if I added tatting the flaws 
might not be as noticeable.  So, here is the first of a 
few that will be making appearances.  ;)
I also sewed in lots of ends on Pop Top  Drops, 
snowflakes, and Button ornaments.  So now 
they can all finally be put away!  ;)
Hope you have gotten tatting in today!! 
Have a blessed Sunday!! :)

 

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I’m working on round 8 now. Your thread colour so perfect to go with the mermaid. I look forward to seeing more!

Margarets designer cards said...

Your doily is looking lovely
your mermaid designs are gorgeous
Hope you have a good tatting day today

muskaan said...

That is one happy mermaid 😃 She does not see any flaws 😉

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

Lavinia said...

The doily is quite nice. Wow, your daughter's mermaid is so cute! The tatting fits her really well! :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lavi!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Wonderful tatting! I like your addition to the mermaid item. The beads make me think of the sun glinting off the water!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)