Thursday, March 11, 2021

Denise's Test Tatted Snowflake

Denise is my tatting friend from Tollway 
Tatters.  She volunteered to test tat my 
snowflake pattern.  She tatted in size 20 
and her snowflake is 5 1/2 inches across.
She did an awesome job and helped me 
a lot!!

My first and my test tatted flakes are 
both tatted in size 40 and they are 4 1/2 
inches across.
A huge thank you to Denise!!!  :)
Now, I have to figure out the selling 
part.  I have checked out Etsy, but I 
am not sure it would be profitable for 
me, so my daughter is suggesting that 
if someone wants the pattern, I could 
have them send payment to my Paypal account 
and then I e-mail the pattern to them.  If 
you already sell patterns, and have advice 
I am listening and trying to learn quick.  ;)
Have a wonderful tatting filled day!!!  :)

 

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good luck! It’s a pretty pattern.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The snowflake is lovely! I'm too lazy to learn how to sell. When you figure it out, let me know so that I can purchase a copy!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
Diane, I will let you know! :)

West Pine Creations said...

beautiful. I would link this pattern on say, type out your Email in the comments and I will get back with you. Saying you take Paypal for this pattern.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much West Pine Creations!!! :)

muskaan said...

Aha, now I know what Denise was collaborating on ;-P All the very best - it will be a Huge success 💕😍💕

muskaan said...

Have you considered linking adjacent arms at the broad tips to make the flake more stable without stiffening? Just a thought, sorry.

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)
I had thought about it, but unless the picots are long it would cup. ;)
I accept all suggestions!! ;) Especially from someone as creative you and more experienced than me!! ;)

muskaan said...

You are too kind, Sue 💕💗