Friday, March 26, 2021

Christmas doily continues! And Large Rainbow Suncatcher update

I have the red section done!  Seems like it took 
forever!!!  ;)  And looking back at my blog it looks 
as though I started the red around Feb. 1 which tells 
me that it took about 2 months, but I tatted lots of 
side projects too!  ;)
Again, this is tatted in size 10 Lizbeth Christmas 
Specialty pack.  And it measures about 20 inches 
across.  One more round to go, but it's another one 
that is like tatting 2 or 3 rows at the same time.  I 
am sure it will be wider than this table when done. 
And I will have to block it into submission if the 
next round doesn't flatten it out!!!

I just finished the tatting part of this large Rainbow 
Suncatcher.  If I do anymore tatting today, I think 
it will be on the tablecloth and then tomorrow the 
Spring doily.  ;)
Have a wonderful weekend and get some tatting in!! :)


 

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’ll have the doily finished by Christmas. A milestone to have finished that round. The suncatcher is just gorgeous. A friend of mine is turning crochet doilies from charity shops into dreamcatchers. I’ve told her she needs a tatted one!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Both are beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
I agree Jane!! :)

Lavinia said...

They both look very nice! Such a vibrant suncatcher!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lavi!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Both are beautiful

muskaan said...

I don't think you'll ever be able to Not make another Rainbow Suncatcher - there will always be somebody asking for it 😍 It is spectacular. Eager to see how the Christmas doily pattern proceeds.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!!! :)
I am thinking that too muskaan!! ;)