Friday, January 26, 2024

2 Ice Drops

 I haven't been tatting much and needed a bit of 
quick tatting to get inspired.  So, I tatted Ice Drops. 
The first center gem has a mirrored pearl look light 
blue color which looks fantastic with Lizbeth Arctic 
Blues in size 40.  No pattern, I just tatted.  ;)

The second has a mirrored clear green center gem 
which looks great with Lizbeth Sea Island Citrus 
in size 40.  Again, no pattern, just tatting.  This one 
wasn't finished until it was dark out so the picture 
does not do it justice, it's beautiful!! ;)
I hope you all have a wonderful tatting filled weekend. 
Tollway Tatters, I hope to see you online!! :)

6 comments:

picotsnkeys said...

Isn't it comforting just to tat? Enjoy your beauties!

God's Kid said...

Yes picotsnkeys!! :) Thanks!!

Jane McLellan said...

You make me want to tat ice drops again, they’re so pretty!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Jane!!! :)
Maybe it's an Ice Drop revival. ;)

muskaan said...

Both came out beautifully!!! And the gems are lovely, too.
My next tatting is an ice drop, too, but I haven't started yet.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much muskaan!!! :) I can't wait to see your Ice Drop!!!