Saturday, December 25, 2021

A Very Merry Christmas and a great start for my New Year!!

 Here are 3 of my Christmas gifts


All 3 of these have been on my Amazon wish list 
for what seems like forever.
The top on is my 3rd Mary Konior book.  Last 
time I saw it the price was $180 some dollars. 
I just kept watching hoping the price would drop.
Then over a month ago it was at a terrific price 
coming from the UK. It said it was used, it looks new.
  I had no way to track it and thought I wasn't getting it, 
and it came in yesterday.
May your day be blessed with love and tatting!!! :)

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Such good timing, it was clearly meant for you! Enjoy your Christmas gifts.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Merry Christmas dear Sue! Wonderful gifts!

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done on getting tge book, I brought years ago when it was first published and I have used and loved it. Never getting rid of mine.

IsDihara said...

All three books are marvelous. Clearly, you were VERY GOOD all year. Enjoy!

God's Kid said...

Thank you everyone!!! :)

muskaan said...

Fabulous books ... we will be treated to some gorgeous tatting in the new year 💖

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :) I have already started and am posting what I have done! ;)