Friday, November 26, 2021

Tatting Christmas Pop Top Drops and Mirror ornaments

 So, I have been tatting along.
I am working on these ornaments
for a couple of crafts shows the next
2 weekends.  I hope they are well liked!
Linda Davies 3D Christmas trees make
nice flat Christmas tree earrings.
All the Pop Top Drops and Mirror ornaments
are tatted with size 20 Lizbeth Snow White
and all have beads.
These first are just cute snowmen.

Next are my Mirror ornaments.  My hubby
saw the gold one and made me make a 2nd
and wants them to be made into earrings (not
for him of course).  ;)
I started with these 3, blue red, and green.
Then, a Christmas color mix, and then silver.
Then gold.
And then Frosty the Snowman Pop Top Drops. I
did tat one with blue beads, but I guess I didn't
take a picture.  Oh well.  ;)
I tatted this one while waiting for the turkey to cook.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! :)
Have a great weekend and get some tatting in!! :)




8 comments:

West Pine Creations said...

fabulous, Sue

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Everything looks wonderful, Sue! I especially like your mirror ornaments.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both so very much!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, I’m sure they’ll be a sellout!

Ninetta said...

They're lovely! Fingers crossed for your crafts shows!

muskaan said...

Cute and prolofic 🌿🦋❄🦋🌿

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely tatting, I saw them on Facebook,
I hope you have a good carat show and sell lots, I think the mirror ice drops as earrings will sell well
A bit late happy thanksgiving

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)