Saturday, March 6, 2021

Inspired by Muskaan!!!

Muskaan designed her Happy Hands Heart and I 
saw it and tatted it.  Well, I used size 40 thread 
and it was tiny, but our 30 yr. old daughter is a 
mermaid and she said the heart looked like a 
mermaid fluke(the end of the tail).  So, inspired 
I have tatted the heart and made my own tail scales.
This is tatted in size 10 HDT.  It needs work, but 
has great possibilities!!! :)
In the picture below it's by one of her hot glue 
mermaid tails.
Well, off to work on more tatting.  I hope your 
day is peaceful and filled with tatting!! :)

 

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh my goodness, the perfect mermaid tail!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Clever! It's a good thing I read your post, because I didn't see a mermaid tail. I saw an angel! Oh, the possibilities!

tatterjil said...

I completely agree that it looks like a mermaid's tail! Nice work.

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks just like a mermaid tail, fabulous work love the colour

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!!! :)
Diane, that is fabulous!! When I saw the heart several things popped into my mind and one was angel wings, so I will have to see if that happens soon! ;)

muskaan said...

Oh WOW, Sue!!! Who would've thought of the mermaid tail! Amazing 😍👌 And the scaly body is PERFECT - Love how you got that lovely overlap. 💖 I will add a link to your post. Thank you :-)))

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very, very much muskaan!!! :) I am so glad you like it!! :)

victats@gmail.com said...

That's cool. I love when you can see a new pattern from an old pattern. You get something completely different. Terrific idea!

God's Kid said...

Thank you victats!!! :)