Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Another cross(finally) ***added update **** another update :D

I tried an idea with a cross I had 
already tatted and it didn't work. So 
I started another which I am still 
working on-it takes tons of my 
concentration!!!!  ;)
While taking a break from that cross 
I started this one.  It's Mary Konior's 
Large Cross from Tatting with Visual 
Patterns tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Leaf 
Swirl.
I am still working on Tat-a-Renda's 
14 Day Challenge Doily(row 10), 
and the other cross, and test tatting 
another doily too.  I can't say I don't 
have anything to do.
***Here is the other cross mentioned 
above:
Just finished another cross. This one was 
a challenge for me which took days.
 It's Pernille cross from Tatted Bookmarks 
cross-shaped by Lene Bjorn. Tatted in size 40 
Lizbeth Bright Blue Lt.

Day 10 of 14 done on Tat-a-Renda's
14 Day Challenge Doily.  

Something new in my life-since we 
have the stay at home orders I can't 
be teaching my Sunday groups so we 
have started going "LIVE" on facebook 
for those who have internet and facebook, 
and I am recording cassette tapes(yep, old 
school) for the seniors who don't have the 
internet.  Lots and lots of changes and some 
struggles, but I am thankful that God is still 
in control!!!  :)
Happy International Tatting Day and happy 
tatting today!!! :)

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’re certainly keeping busy and adapting to the new conditions, well done to you.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)
I know I am not the only one, I believe we are all having to adjust our lives one way or another. Thankfully those who have hobbies and crafts have something to do, but those like my hubby who don't struggle through this cuz' he really, really wants to be working!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful pieces of tatting,
I have seen your doily on Facebook and its looks beautiful
We have been in lock down now for two weeks, although we can go for a walk but keep away from other people. We are both retired and on wet days when we cant get out I am going to spring clean the house, I have already started on the kitchen draws, I am hoping the garden will look lovely without weeds but my husband says hes not going to try as we have no way now of getting rid of the garden rubbish, as they have closed the tips. The only shops open are for food, chemist and take ways and you have to que outside and be let in one by one. We have underlying illnesses so we cant go near the shops and have to rely on our grand daughter, neighbours as the supermarket slots of delivery are impossible to get hold of. I hope you and your husband stay safe and well, happy tatting

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much Margaret!!! :) Praying for you and your hubby!!

muskaan said...

These are all so beautiful and cheerful!
Times like these bring out creative and out-of-the-box thinking and solutions.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much muskaan!!!! :) Have a super day!! :)