Monday, June 3, 2019

Suncatcher distraction!!

I tatted an Ice Drop suncatcher using Sue Hanson's 
I used Lizbeth size 40 Honey Drizzle thread and some 
of my new 4mm crackle beads.
I needed the distraction from the twin doilies due to 
making the same mistake a 2nd time and not noticing 
it until I was almost done with the next row of chains, 
so it was time to set it aside and not tat for a couple of 
days and then tat something else for a change of color 
and pace.
Well, I am back to working on twin doily which needs 
to be finished tatting.  I am doing my best to keep a 
closer watch on my work now.
Have a great week!!! :)

9 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Love the sun catcher💕 would it help to maker with coiless safety pins or is the problem not solved that way?

West Pine Creations said...

OOOOO, I love this one.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

A change of pace can make all the difference! I love your sun catcher!

muskaan said...

Love it ! 💚💛💙

Jane McLellan said...

The sun catcher is lovely! Isn’t it annoying when you make the same mistake a second time? Yes, you’re wise to put the doilies aside for a break. I hope they go smoothly now.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much everyone!!!! :)
Madtatter80, believe it or not, I have been using stitchpin markers, but I have been so stressed about our upcoming move(the end of this month) and so tired trying to keep my hubby's and daughter's schedules that it's a lack of complete attention. I am doing my best to just tat 10 chains and inspect them before going on this time. ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sun catcher

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

شوشو said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.