Saturday, December 8, 2018

Tatted bookmark? And Angel ring

I was able to test tat a bookmark for Elaine P. Gan, 
but...I used size 40 thread and clearly she must use 
a larger size because you can see it isn't bookmark size.
I tatted it with my Snowflake Shuttle, and used 
Yarnplayer's Snowflake HDT-so beautiful!!!
I might tat 2 more of these joining to the end to 
make a better sized bookmark.
 I have the most awesome shuttles ever!!!!
I special ordered them from Rita at Shuttle by Design:
I love them, and there may be more on the way!
 I also tatted West Pine Creations Angel Ring,
 link here:
I used size 40 Lizbeth Christmas Red and Snow White, 
and adjusted the stitch count which made it look 
different than hers, but our daughter loves it!!
Have a wonderful Saturday!!! :)

8 comments:

West Pine Creations said...

Beautiful book mark and shuttles.....I just LOVE your angel. Very Christmas like.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much!!! :)
I wanted my angel to look like yours and it just wasn't, but to see that you love it makes me happy!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Yes it does look a bit small for a bookmark and another one or two joined together would make a better size.
Beautiful angel ring
Those shuttles are gorgeous,

Madtatter80 said...

Absolutely beautiful work and love those precious shuttles too😁🎄😁

Madtatter80 said...

I feel like a left you a comment but don't see it yet but it is all so wonderful and always a joy to see your work and never tire of seeing beautiful shuttles!

Jane McLellan said...

The bookmark is lovely, and big enough to keep one’s place in a book. I like the angel ring too.

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tatting! And beautiful shuttles, too!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)