Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Beads, beads, beads!!!

Ok, I am ready for beaded tatting projects!!!
I got the top right ones to make our daughter earrings 
and she saw them and got real excited.  The bottom right
ones are ones she just chose today, they are a pink and a 
blue iridescent type....more earrings(she loves earrings!
And the top 2 rows are bicone beads, and the bottome 
rows are rounds beads(all the beads except the bottom 
right are from Firemountaingems.com).
Oh, I love the sparkly colors!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


4 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I think we all have something in common❤ we enjoy seeing what we bought when it comes to tatting😃

God's Kid said...

I think so too!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Looks like fun times ahead! I bought beads today too.

God's Kid said...

Oooh, beads for you too Jane!! :)