I am still working on widening out the thinner end
of the tablecloth to make the whole thing the same
width and then continue.
Currently I am creating the open circle holes on
each side. It takes 2 motifs to create each one as
the sides are now. I don't have much to go to have
both of the thinner sides equal again. I tat 2-4
motifs almost each night.
Below you can see that when I finish getting these
rows finished I will have 2 more rows on each side
to have the whole thing the same width, and then,
tons more work to get about another 2 feet on each
side(just guessing). ;)
Today I finally put in some effort to making the chain
for the pink shell necklace. This might take some time,
but I like the uniqueness of how it's turning out.
Here's a closer-up view of the chain itself.
Well, that's the update for today.
Have a fabulous tatting rest of the week!! :)