Saturday, February 17, 2018

Just some things

I found more colors of Ice Drop gems at our Walmart 
today for only 97 cents each, so...I have more variety.
 I have been working on tatting for the earrings to 
go with the pink/gold necklace.
 And, I was inspired by a tatting friend, Denise, to 
actually tat these wonderful earrings by Corina Meyfeldt.
They are tatting in size 20 Lizbeth Twirlz Patriotic.
Nicest part of this pattern is that it's a shuttle only 
pattern!!  And the beads are easy enough, it was 
tough figuring out the placement when loading 
them at first.  ;)
Hope your weekend is going well and you are 
tatting along!!! :)

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

No, no, no! I am not going shopping for more glass gems, even though that is a fabulous price. I love the earrings!

God's Kid said...

If I had your collection I wouldn't go either, but I still need some colors I don't have. ;)
Thank you!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

They’re fabulous earrings. I look forward to seeing more ice drops then!

Margarets designer cards said...

I see more ice drops coming,
I love that earring pattern they are so easy to make and look effective

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Nicely tatted earrings! I like that pattern a lot. You nailed it with bead placement. Figuring out bead placement has replaced working jigsaw puzzles for me. Well, it's taken over the Puzzle Table!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)