Saturday, July 22, 2017

Simple tatting

Dealing with headaches for a whole week, 
but I have gotten this done.  I wanted  some-
thing more elaborate, but since I need two 
and the headaches have kept me from getting 
much tatting done, this will work.
It's just rings and chains in size 40 Lizbeth 
Pink Blossoms, with a tiny tear drop bead 
in the center, and a pair of flip-flop buttons 
off center, and a large lobster claw clasp.
 The large clasp is to make it easy for the senior lady 
who is to receive this necklace next month, and 
the flip-flops are to remind her to always "Walk 
with Jesus!"
I have another to make just in a different color.
Happy Tatting everyone!!! :)

4 comments:

muskaan said...

The flipflops are so cute ! Love the whole composition.

Jane McLellan said...

I hope the headache disappears soon! So sweet, especially with the flip flop beads.

Fox said...

I hope you are feeling better, Sue!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)