Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tatting happening

These 4 dangles were tatted for a request.  I usually have larger rainbow crosses on them, but the person wanted small crosses.  They turned out ok.
 Next is the Eternal Love Cross from Elaine P. Gan tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Niagara Falls.
This one is for my mother-in-law.
 Next is for another of our seniors on Sunday night.  It's a cross pattern I found online when I first started tatting 5 years ago and it doesn't say the site name or anything so I don't know whose cross pattern it is.  It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Angel's Love.
I have finished my Renulek's Spring Doily 2014 finally and have most of the ends sewn in.  When all are sewn in and it's blocked I will post it.  :)
Have a happy tatting day!!!  :)

11 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

They are all beautiful, I wonder how the request ones will be used?

Fox said...

Great covered rings. Looking forward to the big reveal!

Jane McLellan said...

Much better than ok! They turned out wonderfully. I like the crosses too.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You always accomplish so much! Your dangles look wonderful, and I always enjoy seeing the crosses you've tatted.

muskaan said...

Great tatting, all ! Love the dangles - the little crosses look very elegant.
Waiting to see the spring doily :-)

StringyDogs said...

Pretty! I love them all!

God's Kid said...

Thank you everyone for all your comments!! :)
Madtatter80, I think they might become earrings because she has asked for some with earwires before, but then again, the originals were dangles on cell phone dangle cords, but she asked for them just as they are so I don't know and won't find out because I don't even know the lady.

Madtatter80 said...

Oh earrings, that's good thought, makes sense :)

Corina said...

Beautiful tatting!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely crosses and earrings
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you all!! :)