Thursday, June 6, 2013

Somewhat addicted to tatted suncatchers :D

I have continued with the bangle suncatchers.  I have altered them a bit trying to make them fit better and tat a bit easier while tatting and joining to the bangles(not exactly succeeding on easier, but I still love them).
The first is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Island Breeze, and some cheap plastic kids beads.
 Next, is size 40 Lizbeth Scottish Thistle, and cheap plastic kids beads. 
Next is MINE!  :D  I love this one and it's just an experiment.  
It is tatted in size 40 Jess' HDT Queen Anthias, with a doodad from Jolimama in Hungary, and cheap plastic kids beads.  I am keeping this one for myself.  It needs to be stiffened because the center sways bad, but I will brush some fabric stiffener on the back of the chains heavily and let it dry and that should do it.  I love how this turned out and can't wait to see if there is something else to try in the center!  :)

16 comments:

Michelle said...

This is why I so love blogs! This would never have occurred t me but looking at your, I'm inspired! They are wonderful!

Fox said...

They are so cute and you are having so much fun!

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, I love the one with the flower in the middle, no wonder you will keep it. The others are pretty too, but that flower really finishes the suncatcher off.

Margarets designer cards said...

They are all beautiful, I love the way you have used the cheap plastic beads, I think this one pattern I will have to try soon.
Margaret

Ladytats said...

Those are really nice. I like the flower in the center.

Suztats said...

Oh, very nice! I can see why you're keeping the third one for yourself. Nice threads.

God's Kid said...

Thanks Michelle!! I hope to see some from you!! :)
Thanks Fox!! Yes, I am having fun and it really helps with all the stress I am dealing with these days(not going into details-too many!!). :D
Thank you Jane!! I am glad you like it too!! :)
Thanks Margaret!! I hope to see some from you too!! :)
Thank you Ladytats!! Glad you like the one with the flower too!! :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you Suztats!! There are more in the works. :)

Elena K said...

All of them are beautiful ) But the Scottish Thistle one is really fabulous )

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Elena K!! :)

Jolimama said...

ÓÓ, de szép, örülök, hogy használtad a virágot is:-)
Nagyon tetszenek:-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jolimama!! I love the flower centers and I thank you for them!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You have inspired me! As soon as I find where I stashed my bangles, I'm going to try this. Every one of your sun catchers is beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Great Diane!! I can't wait to see your suncatchers!!! :)

Unknown said...

Such pretty colors.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Tatting Chic!! :)